Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither
can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed occupational activity. )
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within one month without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is one month from the day of cancellation,
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods
if you have or have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order
and this is or will be delivered uniformly;
- where you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you is in possession of the last of the goods
or, if you have ordered several goods within the framework of a uniform order, has taken or, as the case may be, ordered
and these are delivered separately;
- in which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you is the last partial consignment or the
last piece, or, if you have ordered goods that are available in several different
partial consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Julian Helbig, Im Delmegrund 8, 27243 Harpstedt,
phone number: 017664663745, e-mail address: julian. harpstedt@web. de) by means of a unique
A statement (e. g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to enter into this Agreement.
revoked, informed. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but it does not contain the following
You can also use the sample withdrawal form or other unique statement on our website
(www. safetysale. de) electronically and submit it. If you make use of this possibility, then
we will send you immediately (e. g. by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
to the authorities.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you notify us of the exercise of the right of revocation before
Send expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments we have received from you,
including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have to pay a
other type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay.
and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation is received.
this contract has been received by us. For this refund we use the same means of payment that you have used for the purchase.
in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you.
agreed; in no case you will be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have paid the full refund.
have furnished proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier
You shall deliver the goods without delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you
to inform us of the revocation of this contract, to return it to us or to hand it over to us. The deadline is
if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall be liable for any depreciation in the value of the goods only if such depreciation is due to a deterioration in the market value of the goods.
Examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods not necessary handling them
is due to the
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection has been made, or
determination by the consumer or which is clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
consumer are tailored;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which shall be delivered at the earliest 30
days after the conclusion of the contract and their current value is affected by fluctuations in the market.
over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not intended to be used
are suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- the delivery of goods if, after delivery, these are inseparable from other goods due to their nature.
of goods have been mixed;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the
seal was removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. )
- An Julian Helbig, Im Delmegrund 8, 27243 Harpstedt, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/; received on (*)
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notifications)
(*) Delete as appropriate.